The latest edition of the Book of Reports, including reports to the 2018 General Assembly and information for General Assembly participants is now available for download and the printed edition is available for order.
You may also order a printed copy of the Book of Reports for $35 plus shipping by contacting Frances Hogg at 1-800-619-7301 ext. 224.
This Book of Reports contains general information, reports of the committees and appendices for the Assembly and is divided into the following sections:
- General Information Concerning the Assembly: consists of information about things you will need for your preparation for the Assembly including commissioners list, agenda and daily schedules.
- Report Synopsis: is a new section containing each committee’s purpose, report summary and recommendations with concise preambles.
- Reports to the General Assembly: are the complete reports of the committees of the General Assembly. The reports provide details on the various activities and foci of the committees, along with comprehensive preambles to the recommendations.
- Appendices: includes background information concerning the General Assembly such as terms of reference and financial statements.
- Supplementary Material: are new reports and any revisions to the Assembly documents that will be prepared just before the Assembly
Please note: Commissioners are asked to pay particular attention to the General Information Concerning the Assembly section as it contains travel, accommodation and expense materials and specific information regarding this General Assembly.
A new pdf version will be posted just before the Assembly with any supplementary materials that are needed.