Quick Access Links
- Mission Blog
- Mission Moments
- Stories of Mission
- Gifts of Change (Donation Catalogue)
- Congregation Mission Resources
- Adult Mission Studies
- Children’s Mission Studies
- Refugee Children’s study
- Mission Awareness Sunday
- Mission Personnel Around the World
- Presbyterians Sharing
- Presbyterian World Service & Development
The Mission Blog is where our International Ministries personnel share their stories and their work with international partners supporting programs in Christian education, evangelism, Bible translation, food security, health care, human rights work and leadership development. We send our people everywhere—be sure to read and subscribe to the Mission Blog.
The Mission Moments resource highlights the mission and ministry that we are doing together in Canada and around the world through Presbyterians Sharing and Presbyterian World Service & Development. Texts, photos and PDFs are available to download…use the brief story and photo from each Mission Moment in your weekly church bulletin to show how Presbyterians in Canada are making a difference! Show the PowerPoint during your announcements, coffee hour or use one slide a week for your very own Mission Moment!
Stories of Mission
Stories of Mission is published at the end of each year. This resource highlights some of the mission and ministry work we do together through Presbyterians Sharing, from across Canada and around the world. Each story includes a reflection, discussion, prayer and hymn, so you can use the resource as a mission study or Bible study. Stories could also be shared as part of a sermon series. A copy is mailed to all congregations early in the new year. Download Stories of Mission here, or view all Presbyterians Sharing resources here.
Gifts of Change
Readers can browse the Gifts of Change catalogue to donate funds to the relief and mission projects of their choice, both in Canada and internationally. Updated yearly, each Gifts of Change project is supported through either PWS&D, Canadian Ministries or International Ministries. The catalogue easily fits into church bulletin inserts—order free copies for your whole congregation or group, or download the catalogue below.
- Presbyterian World Service & Development (PWS&D) sustainable development programs help communities around the world overcome poverty. Find out more
- Canadian Ministries equips and supports congregations and ministries in Canada. Find out more.
- International Ministries sends mission personnel and supports leadership development, evangelism and innovative programs of church partners around the world. Find out more.
Congregation Mission Resources
Adult Mission Studies
- Making Connections - Bhil Mission Study
- Making Connections - Walking Side by Side: A Journey toward Healing & Reconciliation
- Making Connections: Maya People of Guatemala and Aboriginal People of Canada
- Making Connections: Ride the Cariboo Trail
- Making Connections: Staying Rooted in an Uprooted World
- Making Connections: Towards a World Without AIDS
- Sermon: The Shady Lady and the WMS
Children’s Mission Studies
Katelyn’s Cariboo Adventure: Meeting Partners in Cariboo Presbyterian Church
Session 1 – Arrival: Way, way out (“Getting There” and “Partner Story”)
Session 2 – Williams Lake and Ndazkoh: Churches across cultures(“Getting There” and “Partner Story”)
Session 3 – Punchaw: My family, my church (“Getting There” and “Partner Story”)
Session 4 – McLeese Lake: A church that’s good at math (“Getting There” and “Partner Story”)
Session 5 – Kids’ Space: A place for children (“Getting There” and “Partner Story”)
Mission personnel around the world
We send our people everywhere to work with international partners supporting programs in Christian education, evangelism, Bible translation, food security, health care, human rights work and leadership development. Meet all our mission personnel around the world.