Issue 21, Spring 2022
The latest issue of the Presbyterian Connection was sent out to all congregations and subscribers in early March. As always, this issue is filled with amazing articles and photos from Presbyterian congregations and groups across the country.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Biotechnology in agriculture
- The next online General Assembly
- The Rev. Bob Faris, moderator-elect
- Important points to consider if you’re live streaming your worship service
- Experiences from the Well Church in Mississauga, Ont., with coaching through Cyclical PCC
- The incredible growth of the Facebook page run by Chippawa Presbyterian Church in Niagara Falls, Ont.
- A successful fundraising program at the Presbyterian Church of Saint David in Halifax, N.S.
- A special service of recognition by the Presbytery of Centra Alberta
- The 75th anniversary of Presbyterian World Service & Development
- The 175th anniversary of the Presbyterian Church in Nigeria
Plus, there is a special insert from Presbyterians Sharing, book reviews, all kinds of uplifting photos from congregations across Canada, and so much more!
Copies of the new Prayer Partnership were also sent out with the Spring 2022 issue. This all-in-one resource contains daily prayers, Sunday Mission Moments and monthly Social Action Spotlights for April to June 2022.
Click here to view a PDF electronic copy of the Presbyterian Connection
Presbyterian Connection – Issue 21, Spring 2022