Learning How to Use Your Website
Once your website is up and running, you will want to be able to make changes to it and add information yourself.
As the website administrator, you’ll be using the ‘dashboard’ admin area of your site to do updates. After watching the tutorials you can practice what you learn.
- Dashboard (Admin Bar | Changing Your Password | Dashboard | Quick Draft)
- Users and Settings (Create and Edit Users | Adjusting Settings)
- Posts (Adding New Posts | Revisions | Using Trash | Restoring Posts)
- Pages (Pages vs. Posts | Using Trash | Adding New Pages | Restoring Pages)
- The Classic Editor (The Toolbar | Creating Playlists | Using Paragraphs | Editing Text | Post Excerpts | Hyperlinks | Lists | Embed Videos | Heading Styles)
- Working With Images (Deleting Images | Editing Images | Set Featured Image | Replace an Image | Adding Images | Uploading Images | Add Image From URL | Image Galleries)
- Media Library (Adding Media | The Image Editor | The Media Library)
- Navigation Menus
- Managing Widgets
- Organizing Content (Using Tags | Categories)
- Managing Comments
Click here to read the Easy WP Guide: WordPress Manual