All of our photos are hosted on Flickr
, a photo-sharing site that allows you to search photos and download them at different resolutions. Use the photos below for PowerPoint presentations or in bulletins. For instructions on how to download a photo to your computer, click here
is the national youth conference of The Presbyterian Church in Canada held every two years at Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario.
The General Assembly
of The Presbyterian Church in Canada meets annually during the first full week of June. It is the highest decision-making body of the church.
How to download a photo
- Click on a picture or link above to go to that collection on the Flickr website.
- On the collection page, click on a set to see the pictures in that set.
- Click on the picture you want to preview. This will take you to that picture’s preview page.
- On the preview page, click on the three dots in the bottom right corner. Choose ‘View all sizes.’
- Click the size of the picture you want to download.
- Right-click on the photo and choose ‘Save image as’ to save it to your computer.