Add a Vacancy
- Atlantic Provinces
- Quebec and Eastern Ontario
- Central, Northeastern Ontario and Bermuda
- Southwestern Ontario
- Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario
- Alberta and The Northwest
- British Columbia
- Ministry opportunities are updated as information comes available.
- Please contact the interim moderators directly to receive congregational profiles.
- The Profile for Ministers is only available through the MCV office. Please contact Jackie Czegledi for more information.
- If you’re looking for a specific location type the full city/town or province name in the text box below labelled “Location” or type the synod name in the text box below labelled “Keywords”. Synod names are provided on this page for your reference:
- Ministers of The Presbyterian Church in Canada in good and regular standing.
- Candidates certified for ordination (designation) in The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- Graduating students who have been certified for ordination (designation) in The Presbyterian Church in Canada conditional upon graduation with the diploma of the college.
- Ministers or licentiates of other churches who, following application to the Committee on Education and Reception, have been declared eligible by the General Assembly to be considered for calls.
If you are looking for a list of current employment opportunities within The Presbyterian Church in Canada click here.