PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed 3 times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in May, 2017.
Current Edition – January 2017
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations January 9, 2017. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
- Worship: Part Two: Let’s Be Radical and Worship Together!
- Christian Education: Children’s Ideas for Lent and Easter
- Eldership: Encouraging Generosity in Ministry
- There is no Issue of Evangelism and Mission or Leadership published for January 2017
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- Order Free Sunday Worship Bulletins
- Healing & Reconciliation Project Funding
- Healing & Reconciliation Youth Opportunities
- It’s Time For Justice (International Affairs Committee), New Bulletins Available for 2017
- Order your PCC Wall Calendar for 2017
- Meet the Parasource Church Resource Team
- Subscribe to These Days Daily Devotions
- PWS&D Sunday is February 5, 2017 (Visit PWS&D)
- Mission Moments, October 2016 to January 2017 (see presbyterian.ca/mission-moments)
- Prayer Partnership, February 2017 to May 2017 (see presbyterian.ca/worship)
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|January||December 1 (2016)||December 15 (2016)||January 4–8|
|May||March 31||April 14||April 24–28|
|September||August 4||August 11||August 21–25|
|January||Nov 30 (2017)||December 14 (2017)||January 1–5|
|May||March 30||April 13||April 23–27|
|September||August 3||August 10||August 20–24|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principals and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.