PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed 3 times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in January, 2018.
Current Edition – September 2017
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations in late August. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
- Leadership: Welcoming Strangers and Growing Disciples – Lessons in Congregational Renewal
- Worship: Worship Words: Discipling Language for Faithful Ministry
- Evangelism and Mission: Can I Get a Witness?
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- 2017-2018 Lectionary Year B
- Acts & Proceedings Flyer
- Archives Brochure 2017
- Bulletins 2017-18 Set1 flyer
- Connection Sign Up Form
- Malawi Mission Trip poster
- Mission Moments October 2017 – January 2018
- PCC Calendar Flyer 2018
- PCC ConEd Fund flyer 2017
- Let Justice Roll
- Prayer Partnership – October to January 2018
- Presbyterian History Fall 2017
- Presbyterian Archives Oral Histories
- Presbyterian Mailing Sale – September 2017
- Presbyterian Museum brochure 2016
- PWS&D 2017 World Food Day Insert
- Soli Deo Gloria
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|January||Nov. 30 (2017)||December 14 (2017)||January 2–8|
|May||March 30||April 13||April 23–30|
|September||August 3||August 17||August 27–Sept. 3|
|January||Nov. 30 (2018)||December 14 (2018)||January 2–9|
|May||March 29||April 12||April 24–May 1|
|September||August 16||August 16||August 26–Sept. 3|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principles and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.