PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed 3 times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in September, 2017.
Current Edition – May 2017
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations April 28, 2017. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
- Leadership: 2016 Strategic Plan: A Tool to Help Congregations Imagine New Possibilities for Ministry & Mission
- Christian Education: Peacemaking in Times of Chaos
- Eldership: Leading with Care
- There is no Issue of Evangelism and Mission or Worship published for May 2017
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- PCPak Cover Letter May 2017
- Reformation 500 Solus Christus Study Guide
- Mission Trips, Middle East Flyer
- Presbyterian Connection Newspaper Bulletin Insert
- Reformation 500 Worship Service Resource Flyer
- Healing and Reconciliation Sunday is May 21, Justice Ministries Flyer
- Subscribe to These Days Daily Devotions
- PWS&D Ride for Refuge Flyer (or visit PWS&D)
- Mission Moments, June to September 2017 (see presbyterian.ca/mission-moments)
- Prayer Partnership, June 2017 to September 2017 (see presbyterian.ca/worship)
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|January||December 1 (2016)||December 15 (2016)||January 4–8|
|May||March 31||April 14||April 24–28|
|September||August 4||August 11||August 21–25|
|January||Nov 30 (2017)||December 14 (2017)||January 1–5|
|May||March 30||April 13||April 23–27|
|September||August 3||August 10||August 20–24|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principals and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.