PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed three times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in May, 2018.
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations in early January. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
- Leadership: Living Out Your Congregation’s 2018 Resolutions
- Evangelism and Mission: Sharing Your Faith, A Congregational Workshop Guide
- Eldership: Ministry Options During Financial Constraint
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- Thrive in 2018: Resources to Invigorate Your Ministry
- Healing and Reconciliation: Project Funding Available
- Healing and Reconciliation: Reconciliation Activities for Children
- The Reformation @500 Study Guide: Soli Deo Gloria
- PWS&D Sunday (February 4, 2018) Promotional Flyer
- Stirred Not Shaken Canada Youth Conference
- 2018 Wall Calendar: Discount
Justice Bulletin Inserts:
- The Forgotten Palestinians
- Gender-Based Violence
- Discrimination Against People Living with Albinism
- People with Disabilities
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|May||March 30||April 13||April 23–30|
|September||August 3||August 17||August 27–Sept. 3|
|January||Nov. 30 (2018)||December 14 (2018)||January 2–9|
|May||March 29||April 12||April 24–May 1|
|September||August 16||August 16||August 26–Sept. 3|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principles and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.