Register now to participate in four webinars exploring financial management for congregations. Designed for treasurers, they will be of interest for anyone involved in the congregation’s management of money. Not only will these webinars explore the ins and outs of accounting, they will examine how this is ministry.
Register below to receive the Zoom link to attend, webinar reminders and a link of the recording afterward. And then join us for one or all of the webinars. They are designed to have 45–60 minutes of presentation and then time for Q&A. We’ll start sharp at 2 p.m. (Eastern), finish presenting by 3 p.m. (Eastern) and the Q&A period by 3:15 p.m. (Eastern).
- Where Do I Begin? Finance Roles & Budgets in Congregations
Thursday, November 25 | 2 – 3:15 p.m. (Eastern)
- Receiving & Receipting God’s Gifts: Exploring Congregational Revenue
Thursday, December 2 | 2 – 3:15 p.m. (Eastern)
- Sharing God’s Gifts: Examining Congregational Expenditures
Thursday, December 9 | 2 – 3:15 p.m. (Eastern)
- Telling the Story Part I: Reporting Finances to your congregation & the CRA
Thursday, January 13, 2022 | 2 – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern)
- Telling the Story Part II: Reporting Finances & Statistics to your presbytery & national office (The PCC statistical report)
Thursday, January 27, 2022 | 2 – 3:15 p.m. (Eastern)
NOTE: You only need to register for this webinar series once. The Zoom link you are sent will work for all four webinars. If you can’t make the webinar, you can watch the recording. A link of the recording will be sent to all participants and posted at https://presbyterian.ca/leadership-webinars/#treasurers