The Presbyterian Church in Canada is a denominational partner of the Ecumenical Stewardship Center (ESC), an organization dedicated to supporting stewardship ministry.
For a limited time, the Stewardship & Planned Giving Department has arranged for churches in the Presbyterian Church in Canada to access a treasure trove of useful resources developed by the ESC, including an electronic subscription to the ESC’s quarterly publication: Giving Magazine. This subscription would normally cost $100 but the Stewardship & Planned Giving Department has arranged to make the subscription available completely free of charge to churches in the PCC.
The Stewardship & Planned Giving Department recommends that stewardship chairs/committee members in your church receive access to these materials. The theme materials are all electronic, so you can reproduce it or share it within your congregation.
A Generosity365 subscription provides access to dozens of digital resources to help your congregation thrive as it learns to live generously. You’ll receive access to:
- All past and current issues of the Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation magazine (digital versions);
- All stewardship theme digital starter kits and digital companion resources, including the theme material for this year (Devoted to Generosity), the theme material from previous years and all video recordings
- This years’ Devoted to Generosity theme includes a preaching resource, worship resource, small group resource, children’s resource, and campaign materials—including a calendar and correspondence/theme materials. (For a detailed walk-through of the materials, watch the webinar).
- You’ll also receive a discount on any future ESC events.
How to Subscribe (for Free):
- Complete and submit the subscription form linked here *
- The ESC will then send you a user name and password to use in the Ecumenical Stewardship Center web store as well as a unique coupon code
- When you place a product in your shopping cart that is free with your subscription you just enter your coupon code, it will reduce the product cost to 0.
- You’ll receive an email with instructions for accessing the documents.