Free Generosity365 Subscription for PCC churches
The Presbyterian Church in Canada is a denominational partner of the Ecumenical Stewardship Center (ESC), an organization dedicated to supporting stewardship ministry.
For a limited time, the Stewardship & Planned Giving Department has arranged for churches in the Presbyterian Church in Canada to access a treasure trove of useful resources developed by the ESC, including an electronic subscription to the ESC’s quarterly publication: Giving Magazine. This subscription would normally cost $100 but the Stewardship & Planned Giving Department has arranged to make the subscription available completely free of charge to churches in the PCC.
The Stewardship & Planned Giving Department recommends that stewardship chairs/committee members in your church receive access to these materials. The theme materials are all electronic, so you can reproduce it or share it within your congregation.
A Generosity365 subscription provides access to dozens of digital resources to help your congregation thrive as it learns to live generously. You’ll receive access to:
- All past and current issues of the Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation magazine (digital versions);
- All stewardship theme digital starter kits and digital companion resources, including the theme material for this year (Devoted to Generosity), the theme material from previous years and all video recordings
- This years’ Devoted to Generosity theme includes a preaching resource, worship resource, small group resource, children’s resource, and campaign materials—including a calendar and correspondence/theme materials. (For a detailed walkthrough of the materials, watch the webinar).
- You’ll also receive a discount on any future ESC events.
How to Subscribe (for Free):
- Complete and submit the subscription form linked here *
- The ESC will then send you a user name and password to use in the Ecumenical Stewardship Center web store as well as a unique coupon code
- When you place a product in your shopping cart that is free with your subscription you just enter your coupon code, it will reduce the product cost to 0.
- You’ll receive an email with instructions for accessing the documents.
Webinar: Introducing Generosity 365 and Devoted to Generosity
Join Karen Plater, Associate Secretary of Stewardship & Planned Giving, as she talks with Marcia Shetler, Ecumenical Stewardship Center Executive Director and Bruce Barkhauer, Disciples’ of Christ’s Minister for Faith and Giving, about the new Devoted to Generosity stewardship material. This fun and dynamic material will help your congregation talk about and dive deeper into stewardship and generosity.
For More Information
The Stewardship and Planned Giving staff are available to help you turn your philanthropic wishes into reality.
To learn how a bequest, gift of stock, gift annuity or other planned gift can leave a lasting legacy, please contact us
- by email
- or call the Stewardship & Planned Giving department, 1-800-619-7301.
- or mail to: The Presbyterian Church in Canada, 50 Wynford Drive, Toronto, Ontario M3C 1J7.
- or use the Contact Stewardship form
The information on this page does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be substituted for appropriate professional advice. The Presbyterian Church in Canada strongly recommends that you seek professional legal and financial advice to ensure your financial situation and those of your dependents are considered; that your tax situation is reviewed; and that your legacy gift is tailored to your circumstances.