The deadline to submit the 2022 Statistical Report is April 15, 2023.
2022 Statistical Report Guide
2022 Statistical Report Online Form
As Presbyterians, we are connected with each other in God’s mission. Completing the statistical report is one way we share our stories. The figures are used to determine a congregation’s dollar base, which is used to set the allocation for Presbyterians Sharing, pension assessment and some synod and presbytery assessments.
Filling out the online form improves accuracy and significantly reduces the cost of entering the data into the national database.
- Use the Statistical Report Guide and Worksheet to gather your data before entering it into the online form. You will need to provide an email address to create an online form.
- Once the online form has been created, the data can be saved and shared with others to add to or review.
- When the data has been submitted to the national office, the church receives an email summarizing the data, which can also be shared.
If a congregation is unable to fill in the online form they can fill out the worksheet and send it to the national office (fax, email, mail) and someone will enter the data and send to the presbytery.
A few things to note:
- Be sure you are using the updated 2022 guide and form. The guide contains specific instructions for each line.
- Round all amounts to the nearest dollar.
- Do not use any punctuation (e.g., commas, periods) in any entries, except in the name and address lines.
- Compare your results with the numbers in the 2022 Acts & Proceedings. If any figures are vastly different, for no known reason, contact us for assistance .
- This is a Session report and does not require approval at the annual congregational meeting.
- Changes may be made when the presbytery or national office review the data. We try our best to keep congregations informed of the changes.
If any items require clarification as you are completing the report, email or call the national office (1-800-619-7301):
For congregational information, contact Terrie-Lee Hamilton (ext. 225).
For financial information, contact Karen Plater (ext. 272) or Maggie Leung (ext. 239).