PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed three times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at the national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in April 2019.
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations to arrive in early May. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
- Equipping for Eldership: The Role of the Presbytery
- EQ4 Opening Your Church Covenant Box
- EQ4 Tips for Effective Use of Photography
- EQ4 How to Support Young Adult Leadership
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- Healing & Reconciliation Resources
- Knox Waterloo General Assembly Events
- Pre-General Assembly Webinars: Doctrine of Discovery and Joint Statement on Physical Punishment of Children and Youth
- Mission Moments – June to September 2019
- PCC Call for Stained Glass Photos
- Committee on History Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Subscribe to PCConnect (E-Newsletter)
- Sunday Worship Bulletins – June to November 2019
- Prayer Partnership – June to September 2019
- PWS&D Canada Day 2019
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|September||July 26||August 16||August 26-Sept.3|
|January||Nov. 29 (2019)||December 13 (2019)||January 2–9|
|May||March 27||April 14||April 24–May 1|
|September||July 24||August 7||Aug. 21-Aug. 28|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principles and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.