PCPak is a collection of educational and informational resources distributed three times per year (see Print Schedule) to those directly connected to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. Each PCPak contains material from the various departments at the national office to educate, equip and inform the constituency.
The next edition will be distributed in April 2020.
The latest issue of PCPak was mailed to congregations to arrive in January, 2020. Listed here are the contents that are available as electronic versions to download or the link to the location of the resource on our website.
See all past and current issues of Equipping For…
- Prayer Partnership – February to May 2020
- Mission Moments – February to May 2020
- Presbyterians Read – Lent 2020 Flyer
- PCC Wall Calendar 2020 Flyer
- PCConnect – E-newsletter Flyer
- National Indigenous Ministry Council Pamphlet
- Justice Ministries Flyer
- A Time for Justice Bulletin Insert – Religious Persecution
- A Time for Justice Bulletin Insert – Migrants in Canada
- A Time for Justice Bulletin Insert – Climate Change
- A Time for Justice Bulletin Insert – Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon
|Edition||For resources that require editing/layout:
Materials due to Communications by
|All materials printed and delivered to print shop by||Mailroom packing and distribution|
|May||March 27||April 14||April 24 – 30|
|September||July 24||August 7||August 24 – 27|
|January||November 30 (2020)||December 14 (2020)||January 4 – 7|
|May||April 2||April 16||April 26 – 29|
|September||August 2||August 13||August 23 – 27|
Please note: These dates are firm. Often there is time-sensitive material to circulate and we will not hold up the mailing for late submissions. See below for information regarding PCPak submissions.
- directly apply to members of the PCC
- not be discriminatory, exclusive or be contrary to Presbyterian Church in Canada/Leading with Care values, principles and policies
- be provided in both print and electronic format
- not cause excessive weight/mailing complications
- not directly compete with any PCC resources, such as the gift catalogue
- arrive in the PCC print shop prior to the deadline
- must fit in a 10 x 13 tyvek envelope
- be approved by the Associate Secretary, Communications
Submissions are due a minimum of ten working days prior to the packing/distribution date. We ask that organizations limit their submissions to one insert per issue, whenever possible, in order to prevent exceeding the weight restrictions.