Are you looking for new ways to share more about the work PWS&D is doing around the world? One of the easiest ways to keep your congregation up to date with the latest PWS&D news (or promote ongoing fundraising activities) is to start a display board.
What to Include:
- PWS&D poster
- We Respond around the world map
- PWSDevelopments newsletters
- FAQ, CFGB and Loaves and Fishes brochures
- PWS&D’s annual report
- Emergency appeals and fundraising flyers
Display Board Tips:
- Keep multiple copies of newsletters and brochures on hand as take home items
- Place the display board in a high traffic area so it isn’t missed
- Design the display board with some free space for timely information such as PWS&D emergency appeals
Use your Display Board to Fundraise for PWS&D
- Contact PWS&D for colourful information sheets and powerful images from any of our projects
- Set your fundraising goal and create a thermometer to measure your progress
- Get creative! Use leaves to track money raised for agriculture, rabbits for an Easter livestock fundraiser, or rain drops for a clean water project.
For more information contact our office (1-800-619-7301 ext 293).