Website St. Andrew's Streetsville
We are a missional, multigenerational and multicultural community of people learning to follow Jesus.
We seek a person who is committed to our mission.
- Coordinate and oversee a range of organizational, clerical and technical services – the smooth operation of which contributes significantly to the vibrancy of the Christian ministry of St. Andrew’s. You will also be responsible for recruiting and overseeing volunteers for the Church office.
The Office Administrator requires a proven track record of
- Communicating effectively and fostering a pleasant work and welcoming environment,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher is a key requirement,
- Effective interpersonal skills,
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills,
- Maintaining confidentiality,
- Functioning effectively as a team member,
- Prioritizing in a multi-tasking work environment,
- Requiring minimal supervision,
- Trouble shooting minor office equipment issues
- A minimum three years’ experience in office administration,
- Criminal Reference Check – Vulnerable Sector
- 16 hours per week; office hours – Tuesday to Friday from 9 am-1 pm
- Potential to flex up to 20 hours per week during busy periods
- $20 – $24/hour based on related work experience
- Anticipated start date June 2020
Qualified candidates should forward their resume by no later than Friday February 29, 2020 5 p.m. to:
Email: hr [at] standrewsstreetsville [dot] ca
Applications will only be accepted by email. Only applicants fitting the job spec will be contacted.