General Assembly Registration Instructions
- General Assembly Status: Your Assembly status is listed on the form. Click on the dropdown arrow and select the number “1” to begin.
- The Email for General Assembly will be the email address you use to sign into PC-Biz and be used for all communications related to the Assembly. Only one email is permitted.
- If there is anything else we need to know relating to your participation in the Assembly, enter them in the Other Comments box on the form.
- Once the form is completely filled out, click on the green “Register” button at the end to submit your registration.
- If any information is missing when you have clicked on the Register button, a yellow box will pop-up indicating what fields are missing. All mandatory fields (marked with a star *) and the participant agreement must be completed before the registration is accepted. Once the registration has been successfully submitted, a confirmation message will be shown on your screen and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Do not register more than once. If there are any updates to your information after your registration has been submitted, email garegistration [at] presbyterian [dot] ca.
Participants will need a computer and regular high speed internet connection. It will be easier to follow the Assembly using two devices. The second device can be a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This allows you to be on Zoom, while still following the PC-Biz. Everyone will be trained to use PC-Biz, the online platform, ahead of the Assembly. Assistance will be available during the Assembly.
You are to indicate if you can meet the technical requirements or need support with them on the registration form. If you need support or have any concerns, use the Other Comments box to explain them.
Please carefully read the Participant Agreement below before answering the corresponding question on the form.
I understand that as a commissioner, young adult representative, student representative or resource person to the 2022 General Assembly, I will be engaging in a public event that will be attended online and livestreamed through different online channels. I understand that there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access, and technical difficulties, that are beyond the control of The Presbyterian Church in Canada and all who are supporting the technology that is allowing me to participate in the General Assembly. I understand that it is my responsibility to have a reliably functioning wi-fi system. I will attend one of the mandatory trainings to test my system and be prepared to participate in the online meeting, access the materials and (for commissioners and advisory delegates) vote through PC-Biz. I understand that my image, voice and quotes may be used in reporting or social media posts.