What Innovation in Ministry Can Teach Us About What’s Next for the Church
When: Thursday, May 21, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Eastern)
This is a free event.
Cyclical PCC is a support initiative that assists leaders in discerning calls and taking first steps towards starting new worshipping communities.
This one-day online event will feature dynamic teaching on starting new worshipping communities and conversations about where the church might be heading post-COVID-19. The day will also include breakout discussions, storytelling panels with innovators and discerners, and creative engagement.
The strength of Cyclical PCC’s approach is in the bringing together of leaders for conversation and mutual learning, and this event will be no different.
Using Zoom , we will provide space for conversation, reflection, and connection with others interested in starting new worshipping communities across the PCC.
This is not a conversation about how your church will “survive” or “return to normal” after the pandemic. It is an event for leaders who wish to learn about shifts in ecclesial innovation and starting new worshipping communities, and how those shifts might encourage them in their ministry in the months and years to come.
Cyclical PCC is extending an invitation to all leaders within the church to participate in this one-day conference.
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (Eastern) / 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. (Pacific)
Worship & Welcome
- 11:40 a.m. – 12:50 p.m. (Eastern) / 8:40 – 9:50 a.m. (Pacific)
Where are we? Ecclesiology before and during COVID-19
- 1:00 – 1:50 p.m. (Eastern) / 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Lunch/Brunch Time & Coffee Hour
- 2:00 – 2:50 p.m. (Eastern) / 11:00 – 11:50 a.m. (Pacific)
- 3:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 12:00 p.m. (Pacific)
- 4:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 1:00 p.m. (Pacific)
- 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 2:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Cohort Meetings / Small Group Reflections
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. (Eastern) / 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. (Pacific)
- 6:30 p.m. (Eastern) / 3:30 p.m. (Pacific)