The Book of Reports, including reports to the 2019 General Assembly and information for General Assembly participants is now available for download.
This Book of Reports contains general information, reports of the committees and appendices for the Assembly and is divided into the following sections:
- General Information Concerning the Assembly: consists of information about things you will need for your preparation for the Assembly including commissioners list, agenda and daily schedules.
- Report Synopsis: contains each committee’s purpose, report summary and recommendations with concise preambles.
- Reports to the General Assembly: are the complete reports of the committees of the General Assembly. The reports provide details on the various activities and foci of the committees, along with comprehensive preambles to the recommendations.
- Appendices: includes background information concerning the General Assembly such as terms of reference and financial statements.
- Supplementary Material: are new reports and any revisions to the Assembly documents that will be prepared just before the Assembly
Commissioners are asked to pay particular attention to the General Information Concerning the Assembly section as it contains travel, accommodation and expense materials and specific information regarding this General Assembly.
A new pdf version will be posted just before the Assembly with any needed supplementary materials.
If you have any questions about using the Book of Reports on a computer or tablet, please check the support page, or contact the Communications Office. To order a printed copy of the Book of Reports for $40, contact Hannah Cho, 1-800-619-7301 ext. 224.
The report of the Special Committee of Former Moderators will be available on the website of The Presbyterian Church in Canada on May 21. It will be posted in English, Korean and French.