PCCWeb provides free websites for ministries and congregations in The Presbyterian Church in Canada, including:
- Synods and Presbyteries
- Specialized Ministries
If you provide ministry under the auspices of The Presbyterian Church in Canada and you are accountable to a court of the PCC, you qualify for a site!
PCCWeb was conceived to provide simple, free web presence for congregations and ministries that don’t have web expertise (or funding for it) at their disposal. The tools necessary for creating a modern website are out there, and we bring them to you in a neat package.
The websites provided through PCCWeb are completely free of charge and are funded through gifts to Presbyterians Sharing.
- Simple. It may not have all the bells and whistles, but PCCWeb can give your congregation/ministry a simple, easily-maintainable web presence.
- Easy. The backend administration interface is intuitive and clear.
- A creative process. Creating a website—even a simple website—can take time. We try to make the process simple and straightforward, but some time for ‘tweaking’ will be necessary.
- A chance to learn a bit about websites. Even with the simple, back-end administration interface, there’s plenty of opportunity to learn. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you want to be.
- Well supported. With millions of users, WordPress has one of the biggest and best development communities on the planet. Combine that with helpful, accessible in-house administrators in the Communications Office, and you’ll never have a question go unanswered or problem unaddressed.
Learning How to Use Your Website
Once your website is up and running, you will want to be able to make changes to it and add information yourself.
Click here to view tutorials that cover a few basic admin operations, like creating a new page, editing a page, and creating a Calendar/Events page.
Any questions or comments regarding PCCWeb can be emailed to the Communications Team or call 1-800-619-7301 or 416-441-1111 ext. 268.